Some twins always dream of working together and do anything in their power to make that happen. Whereas others, like the Townsend Twins, didn’t plan to be working together but somehow ended up doing just that. Twin sisters Francesca and Chloe Townsend, are an active duo who is accomplished a lot in their 26 years.
Read on to learn more about how they got started with their fitness career and which one of the sisters has gotten the nick name in the evil twin in their classes.
1.WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DO YOU DO?
We are 26 years old Fitness instructors and presenters and live in Essex. We never really dreamed of working together but 8 years ago, we decided we wanted to build our own business together as fitness instructors and we have never looked back since.
We nowwork, live and socialize together and it is so much fun... we have been warming up big eventsaround the UK, have created our own CD for instructors called Double Trouble (pure energy music) and are ambassadors for a fitness clothing company Tikiboo and This Girl Can Essex.
2.HOW DID YOU GET STARTED?
We started working together 8 years ago after college, Chloe was going to go to uni and Francesca was going to study more into sport, then we found Zumba and fell in love with it, we qualified in lots of different fitness concepts and started teaching weekly classes.
3. DO YOU SEE BEING A TWIN AS A STRENGTH OR WEAKNESS IN GETTING TO WHERE YOU ARE TODAY?
Being Twins has definitely been a strength for us in our work, I think it’s helped us get lots more work especially the bigger events & we have double the energy on stage!
4. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TWIN MOMENT?
Our favorite moment was when we both did a Mud Run event in our area, it was hilarious as we never done one before and promised each other we would stay together throughout the event, the first part of the race was jumping into freezing cold water - we jumped in and both looked at each other with shocked expressions (both exactly the same) which then made us laugh.
We held hands and then both fell flat into the mud, as horrible as the mud was we got through the event together . Stronger together - Team Twins!!
5. WHEN YOU ARGUE, HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR YOU TO BECOME FRIENDS?
We rarely argue, but when we do it only takes 5 mins to resolve
6. WHAT DO YOU THINK EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW ABOUT BEING TWINS?
Being twins is really special, obviously we don’t know any different, but being a twin I great as you are never alone and there’s always someone to share experiences with, it’s fun accomplishing things together!
7. HOW WOULD YOU STYLE A TWINNING STORE T-SHIRT?
We would rock a Twinning Store T-shirt in our fitness classes, with colourful leggings and funky hair and accessories!
TWIN RAPID-FIRE QUESTIONS:
WHO IS THE BOSSIEST?
- Francesca: Chloe is.
- Chloe: Yes, that’s correct it’s me!
WHO IS THE MESSIEST?
- Francesca: Probably me
- Chloe: You can’t even see Francesca’s bedroom floor - it’s that messy!
WHO IS THE MOST ACTIVE ON SOCIAL MEDIA?
- Francesca: Chloe takes control of the social media as she is the BOSS
- Chloe: number one twin - me.
WHO IS THE MORE SHY TWIN?
- Francesca: Neither of us really
-Chloe: I think we are both pretty similar and neither us are really shy, in our job we can’t be really!
WHO IS THE MORE ADVENTUROUS TWIN?
- Francesca: Pretty similar really - although Chloe has done a skydive.
- Chloe: I think both of us, we both love anything with an adrenaline rush - Roller Coasters, zip wires etc - we love it!
- LASTLY, IS THERE AN EVIL TWIN?
- Francesca: Well, I have been called the evil twin in classes - haha!
- Chloe: Yes, Francesca has been given the name the evil twin as she is tougher in our classes than me.
Thank you,Francesca and Chloe. We are in awe of your accomplishments and hope that you take your classes to Los Angeles one day - we will be in attendance for sure! To keep up to date on the girls check out their website, Instagram, Facebookand Twitter.
Twinning Store is a store that sells clothing and accessories for twins. We have quickly grown to become a community for twins worldwide and have shipped to over 25 countries in over 5 continents.