1. ...and 5 minutes later we are friends again
2. "Wait, you have a twin? You didn't tell me"
3. A true twin will understand you even when you just say half a word
4. A twinstatic joke = a fantastic joke only you and your twin will understand
5. All we do is twin, twin, twin
6. Always wanting to ask "Can my twin come too?"
7. Answering to two names like a pro
8. Behind every great twin is a greater twin
9. Sided with a twin successfully (said no one ever)
10. Being tagged in the wrong photos
11. Being used to two names squeezed into one birthday song
12. Bestest of friends (except when hungry or tired)
13. Born to be besties
14. Born together, best friends forever
15. Buying a gift for my twin = medium to hard | Keeping the gift a secret = impossible
16. Clones are better than drones
17. Confusing your twin's memories with your own
18. Double Trouble
19. Every time I watch a HGTV I think how I would turn the man cave into a twin cave
20. From the same mister
21. From wombmate to roommate
22. Getting the same gifts in different colors
23. Have a twintastic day
24. Having been called "the twins" your whole life
25. Having to answer "Can you read each other's mind?"
26. Having to answer "Do you ever switch places?"
27. Having to answer "Who is better at ____?"
28. Having to answer: are you identical or fraternal?
29. Home is where my twin is
30. I didn't choose the twin life, the twin life chose me
31. I don’t need to pay a therapist to give me crap. I have a twin that does it for free.
32. I got 99 problems and being a twin ain't one
33. I'd rather be hanging out with my twin
34. I'm the bossy twin
35. I'm the evil twin
36. If you mess with my twin, you mess with me (and it isn't pretty)
37. J'adore my twin
38. Keeping a secret from my twin is mission impossible
39. Knowing the skill of blowing out birthday candles with my twin in perfect unison
40. Life is better with a twin
41. Me and my twin = squad goals since day 1
42. Me and my twin stick together through thick and thin
43. Must love my twin
44. My clone
45. My person
46. My twin and I don't do trick and treat, we trick people year round
47. My twin knows me better than I know myself
48. My twin made me do it
49. My twin says I'm a badass
50. My twin will tell me truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth (especially when not asked)
51. My twin's twin is awesome
52. My twin's twin is never wrong
53. Namastay a twin
54. Natural born soul mate
55. Nickname as a twin: "The twins", "Your twin's name", and "Your name"
56. No hate for wombmate
57. No one can make me laugh as my twin
58. No one understands sharing is caring better than twins
59. Not knowing what it is like to have your own birthday
60. Not knowing who's who in baby photos
61. Nothing can come betwin us
62. Obviously, Santa has a twin
63. On Friday the 13th, we like to stand stand by side by side, hold hands and stare at people
64. Only I can call out my twin's faults
65. Same, same, but sooooo different
66. Talking to eachother 24/7
67. Thankful that Monday doesn't have a twin
68. That awkward moment when someone says your names in the opposite order
69. The one who dares talking to me before coffee on Monday morning is my twin
70. The struggle of being the nice twin
71. The twin bond is stronger than James Bond
72. The weekend called, it is sending its twin in five days
73. There is always a twin more active on social media
74. There is always a twin who got away with more trouble
75. They wish they were twinning like us
76. This year I'm going as my twin for Halloween
77. Through ups and downs it is me and my twin against the world
78. Twice as strong
79. Twin for life
80. Twin power
81. Twin sandwich = when your friends make you stand on opposite of them in a photo
82. Twin storytelling: one twin tells half, the other the other half
84. Twinmaggedeon = when two twins fight and make up after 10 minutes
85. Twinning from the very beginning
86. Twinning is better than winning
87. Twinpetition = the healthy, but constant competition between twins
88. Twins by chance, best friends by choice
89. Twins rule the world
90. Two is better than one
91. Two twins is a gang
92. Wanting to ask: what's it like to not be a twin?
93. We are twinlingual (aka we only need stares, gestures, half sentences to understand eachother)
94. We LITERALLY complete each other's sentences
95. We're not interrupting each other, we're just completing each other's sentences
96. What's the problem with twin witches? You never know which witch is which
97. When my twin posts a photo where only one of us looks good (and it's not me)
98. When people start pointing out all the differences between you and your twin
99. When someone calls you by your twin's name and you just go along with it
100. When you are the younger twin and older twin acts like there is a whole generation between you
101. When you argue with your twin, but think of something funny and stop the fight to share the laugh
102. When you tell a story and your twin tells the stuff you wanted to leave out
103. When you wish your twin happy birthday to remind everyone that it is your birthday
104. Womb mates since ...
105. You can't say twins, without saying wins
106. You twinspire us
107. Yes, we are twins. Don't stare. Just ask.
108. No. You are not seeing double.
110. My best friend is a twin
111. We speak twin
112. Us twins? Never seen the person before
113. We don't switch places (or do we?)
114. Professional mind readers
115. Twincess forever
116. My twin rules
117. Yes we're twins, but NOT identical
118. Distance is temporary, but our twin love is permanent
119. Twincation is the best kind of vacation
120. It's a twin thing
To see more like these, make sure to follow us on Instagram.
We would love to see your favorites too!
Twinning Store was established by twin sisters K & E in Los Angeles in July 2017. We sell clothing for twins, because twins rule! We have quickly become the #1 choice for twins worldwide and have shipped to over 35 countries in over 5 continents. (P.S. We have also made a collection for twin dad and twin mom).
Use this text to share the information which you like!.